- MBA Program
- Fees & Payments
- Facilities & Value Add ons
- Placements, Training & Development
- Contact Details
1. What is iDream MBA
Its an premium MBA program which is far different from traditional MBA, it has 100% quality delivery & value add ons to bring in practical exposure to meet corporate requirements with high standards.
2. This program is affiliated to
This program is affiliated to Bangalore University, Govt. of Karnataka
3. Is this program Approved?
Yes, this program has all approvals. AICTE, UGC & MHRD - New Delhi, Govt of India.
4. Program credentials & duration
This is 2 years & 4 Semesters full time regular program
5. Which are the institutions offered this program
This program will be offered in top Institutions across Bangalore based on approvals. As of now this program offered at BIMS, Bangalore.
6. Selection of Campuses
You can select the campus based on the location, Program affiliation & availability of seats by the time you apply.
7. What are the specializations offered?
Marketing, Finance, HR, Healthcare, Startup & SMEs & Banking and insurance & Entrepreneurship Management.
8. Is this single or dual specialization?
Bangalore University offers dual specialization.
9. How does this program brings in Industry & International Exposure
This program is designed to provide industry & corporate exposure by adding visits, training, guest lecture, this program also called as industry interactive, it contains tons of facilities to get involved with industry and industry experts.
1. Eligibility for this program
Should have 60% in aggregate (overall – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Entrance Test & in house Selection process) to get selected for this program.
2. How to apply for this program
You can apply online – Link: www.iDreamMBA.Com/apply-online, call us @ +91 9880311044 or send us your details to info@iDreamMBA.Com
3. Degree from Abroad can apply for this program
Any degree from Abroad should have approved by UGC, will be considered for admission.
4. Cancellation due to health / financial issues
Submission of Valid documents with Application before specified time will be considered for Cancellation.
5. If I fail in my final semester, what will happen to my admission ?
Non submission of documents prescribed by the university, automatically admission gets cancelled.
6. Last date to apply for this program
No specific deadline to apply for this program. First come first serve basis seats will be filled in, it accepts only 40 seats.
7. No. of seats in this program
Maximum 40 seats per intake.
8. Selection process
Verification of documents – Online Test / Case study – Mini Project / PPT–Personal / Video Interview – Allotment of seat.
9. Mode of interviews & locations
Students are allowed to take up interviews online / personal. Corporate office will be default Location for personal interview.
10. Is this compulsory to submit documents to appear for interview
Yes, Verification of documents, Authenticity & Score check is mandatory before interview.
11. Application fee / selection process fee to appear for interview
Till candidate get selected for this program, Happy with program credentials, campus selection & program selection – need not pay any fee.
12. Can I take transfer from Program / campus.
Yes, you can transfer from program to program and campus to campus, with respect to availability of seats.
Fees & Payments
1. Payment options / Installment facility
Yes, All fee payments can be paid in Installments as per the fee structure provided.
2. Payment mode
All fee & Payments can be made through DD/Online/Cards.
3. Is this Registration fee is refundable
Registration Fee is non refundable, objective behind is to avoid frivolous applicants.
4. Is Tuition / Hostel fee paid is refundable
Applications received with valid supportive document before 30 days prior to commencement of program will be eligible for refund, requisite administrative charges will be deducted.
5. Can I avail educational loan for this program?
Yes, you can avail educational loan to pursue this program.
6. What sort of support do I get from the institute to avail educational loan?
Yes, Institute will provided all necessary documents for educational loan purpose on receipt of Registration fee / confirmation of Admission.
7. What’s the procedure to apply for Educational Loan?
Complete the selection process, receive offer letter, fee structure, and payment of Registration fee, and receive the Admission Confirmation letter with fee paid receipt. Submission of all above documents with educational support documents to Bank.
8. Which are the banks associated for Educational loan
No special association is required, can apply in any banks across India.
9. Will I get full fee from bank as Educational loan
Disbursement of Educational Loan & Approval of Quantum of loan will be decided by the bank based on the documents submitted.
10. What would be the rate of interest for Educational Loan?
Interest rate varies from Bank to Bank, Applicant to Applicant.
11. How do I need to repay the Educational Loan?
Loan approving banks will give you options of repayment of loan.
Facilities & Value Add ons
1. How do I get benefit from all these facilities?
Any corporate / recruiter will look at value additions along with MBA degree for better prospects, this program contains tons of benefits to increase the standard of every candidate.
2. Value of Certifications in the market
All the certifications included in this program has a advanced level of training to accepted by the corporate.
3. What & all included in International study tour
Air fares, VISA, Accommodation, Food, Local transportation, Side seeing & Industry Interaction charges are included.
4. Do I need to pay anything extra for International study tour?
No, All expenses are included in the fee structure.
5. Do I need to pay anything extra for Industrial visit to Metro cities
No, All included.
6. Laptop brand and configuration
Good brand of Laptop will be issued, which has high configuration with installed OS and required applications.
7. Is hostel facility available?
Hostel facilities are available inside the campus, rates will vary based on choice of program, campus and tariff of hostel.
8. Can I avail institute transport facility?
Yes, Transportation facility can be used on extra payment as per actuals at institute charges.
9. What is Insurance, what is covered?
Insurance is a risk cover policy, student insurance in included in this.
Placements, Training & Development
1. Is this program guarantee us placements?
Quality of delivery, Corporate training, Advanced Certification Training, Industry & International Exposure gives more mileage to get better options than expected.
2. What’s the highest & average package we can expect?
Considering a fresher completing this program with decent attitude can expect 8.00 Lakhs / annum. 4.60 Lakhs is the average salary.
3. Which are the core companies visiting for campus selection?
Association of 360+ companies has tied up for placements & Internships, core companies are visiting for final placements.
4. Is placements based on specializations and domain we choose or in general?
85% of placements option based on their area of study & Specialization.
1. Email id to send in query to know more about the program
2. Can I apply online?
Yes, Link to Apply: www.iDreamMBA.Com/apply-online.
3. Phone no to contact direct to clear further doubts
+91 98803 11044
4. Address of the corporate office to reach
iDream MBA (Unit of Imperial Education Trust)
No. 53/A, II Floor, II Main, Dollars Layout
JP Nagar, 4th Phase, Bangalore – 560078